Monday, February 27, 2012

Thai Veggi Hot Pot - Lau Thai Lan Chay



15 mins. meal =0) Thai Hot Pot! 

Ingredients: 
Thai Tom Yum soup base

Yes I know this jar saids "Shrimp paste" but the far I used was vegetarian that look exactly like this one...just can't seem to find it now ... urg... sometimes I just can't find things around here right after I'm done okay! lol
Some of these veggie "seafood" it comes in an assorted bag =0) 


A bag of noodles like this one serves two! 
And some veggies for dipping ... we only have "ong choy" or "tong choy" in our fridge so I used that! 



Instructions for soup...
1.  Follow instructions from your bag of noodles and cook them first since it takes longer than anything else! 

2. Use 4 cups of water boils add about 4 tbl. spoon of soup base (depending on your taste, add sugar if you want it more sweet, add more soup base if you want it more sour) I added dried red pepper because we like it HOT! =oP

Once your noodle and soup base are done then it's time to eat!!! 15 min. is all that it'd take! =0) 

I'm super lazy and tired lately to go any fancier than this but nontheless it serves it purpose on providing us a tasty meal with almost no work hehehe. 

I like these tiers trays because it saves us a lot of table space especially when you go all out with our choices of meats or veggies! I highly recommended!!! Tonight meal was much like any other day there's just us two so nothing too fancy! <3 

Best deals for those who likes to eat hot pot but don't want to do all that work, just buy the soup base! It's amazing! Plus get those prepacked assorted seafood bag and just throw them all in with your veggies! I'm sure you'd amaze everyone who eats it! Happy cooking and eating y'all!  





No comments:

Post a Comment