Wednesday, December 2, 2015

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS? 50% OFF? HOW ABOUT 100% WHEN YOU DON'T BUY ANYTHING?

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS? 50% OFF? HOW ABOUT 100% WHEN YOU DON'T BUY ANYTHING?
Yup! I am happy to say that despite the fact that Sales signs are flooding around this time of year and especially Black Friday deals but I HAVE NO ITCH to buy anything! 
I am totally content with what I have and have no desire for more.  
I must thank myself for having to "marie-kondoing" my home in the last few months because now I feel like I have space in my home to breath and refuse to reload it with just "things" 
I would only buy things that I really need AND is beautiful/meaningful enough to put a smile on my face when I look at them.  That is definitely my new criteria for anything that's coming through my doors! 
I recommend EVERYONE to read Marie Kondo's book "Magic of Tidying Up" before you shop, before you clean, before you move.... just before you do anything ...read it... then you'd be grateful with what you'll do next! 


No comments:

Post a Comment