Monday, January 9, 2012

Dreaming of Lavender!


For the longest time I've heard that Lavender helps you sleep and finally putting it to the test! What could I really loose right? Especially when it smells so lovely in my room! 

Found this links that talks about how Lavender helps you sleep... check it out if you're bored out of your mind ...like me!lol

I passed by the L'Occitane store in the summer and they were displaying Lavender bunches at the door but I never got around to stopping by to pick them up until now and I'm so glad I did.  It smells lovely! I also got Lavender hand lotion and I swear it's the best thing I've put on my hands! It makes my super dried skin feels like SILK! 

I had never purchase anything from L'Occitane before and I think they had won me over! Because I had never paid $15 for a dead bunch of flowers and $20 for small hand lotion bottle! It's not that I couldn't afford it but it just doesn't make sense to me before!  Because lotions are abundant here in America and it's cheap, plus I couldn't tell the difference in quality until now! It's worth every penny and more! <3 I was super hyped about L'Occitane that I went to their website to look and found this lovely video of where they got their Lavender from. Makes me appreciate it a bit more! LOL 

If only I could convince my little brother to use it on his hand then that would make my day everyday this winter (* AHEM! KEVIN HOANG!) ! Our skin gets super dry, flaking, cracks up and bleed in winter!  So every night we'd slap Vaseline on our hands and then put gloves on or socks if we lost our gloves ( which happens quite often!) before going to sleep to keep it from drying up and bleed! Although, we have been blessed with this lovely weather in Chicago this year but I am ready for some cold winter actions! 

Aside from everything else ...it completes my bedside table! 


I blame  the Lavender it's making me like this LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment