Wednesday, January 11, 2012

L'Occitane FREE gift with purchase of $25!!!


Because the hand cream works wonder for me so I went back to get 2 more bottles for my Mom and Auntie! To my luck they've send me a coupon for free gifts with a purchase of $25 as a welcome to L'Occitane since I've registered at the store with my last purchase! At first I thought why not? because it's free and expected it to be like those mini tester that the cosmetic companies usually gives you which are TEENY TINY ... but NOPE!! they really surprised me because it's a lot bigger than that! You can tell from the picture! 
So I URGE you to go to their website and register and once they email it to you, just print and go in with your purchase to get them! 
The lotion I got was only $20 so I bought a tube of hand cream for another $10 so I qualified for it! Best part is that since I need two bottles of lotion so I bought two tubes of hand cream and separate them for purchase and got 2 free gifts sets instead of one (but that's because I used my mom's email for the second purchase)! Want to see what's in the gift set? 


I haven't tried these out yet because I'm just so excited to share this! A small bottle of shampoo, Shower oil ...the girl at the store told me that it creates a foam like texture that moisturize and great for shaving as well! A bottle of whitening face cleanser (although not many of us wants to whiten our face!), and a bar of soap! Pretty awesome as free stuff don't you think? <3  


For $30 you can get all this! 

I've asked the sales person and she said you could just sign up through their website to get the email with the coupon attached! One thing to keep in mind is that it's one gift per customer and they look up your email account to ring up the free gift! So if you want to get the other gift make sure you register that other email as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment