Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Minimalist Bedroom 

I have my husband to thank for this, he does not like traditional bed and if it's up to him, he wouldn't even use a mat but that's just too hard core for me.  So when we rebuild our house, he custom builded our bed as a platform.  3/4 of our room is a raised platform and that's our bed! We bought the bed topping and used as a mat and that's about it! 
Reasons for not having a traditional bed is that we tend to have dust build up and stored crap under our bed, with this we can get rid of both problems! Plus no need to spend money on a bed frame, mattress etc. also it's wonderful for our backs, we have no back problems what-so-ever.  
Before I use to have bad back problems and when it aches so much I would have to sleep on the floor. I no longer have to deal with that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment